vb.net - How to delete a record from related child table using BindingNavigator -


i’ve created dataset master , child table (with relation key). when try delete record, it’s being deleted master table , not child. why that?

private sub bindingnavigatordeleteitem_click(sender system.object, e system.eventargs) handles bindingnavigatordeleteitem.click     me.match_masterbindingsource.removecurrent()     ' me.player_detailsbindingsource.removecurrent()      me.match_masterbindingsource.endedit()     me.player_detailsbindingsource.endedit()     me.match_mastertableadapter.update(me.footballdataset)     me.player_detailstableadapter.update(me.footballdataset) end sub 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asynchronous - C# WinSCP .NET assembly: How to upload multiple files asynchronously -

aws api gateway - SerializationException in posting new Records via Dynamodb Proxy Service in API -

asp.net - Problems sending emails from forum -