AngularJS Passing Scope via Data Binding -


edit searching this. combined suggestions on post using binding combined expression.

<my-component data="{{data}}">{{data}}</my-component> 

is possible pass controller scope via data binding? processing controller should scope this:

bindings: {     scope: '<' } 

i want pass directive data first controller, , information should shown in new component.. first controller has data, , want pass in template this:

<my-component>{{scope.data}}</my-component> 

why want pass controller's entire scope?

usually pass through object component first controller below:

bindings: {         somevariable: '='  } 

and in html of controller call component:

<my-component some-variable="scope.somevariable"></my-component> 

scope.somevariable object belongs first controller , have access data inside component


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asynchronous - C# WinSCP .NET assembly: How to upload multiple files asynchronously -

aws api gateway - SerializationException in posting new Records via Dynamodb Proxy Service in API -

asp.net - Problems sending emails from forum -