cql - cassandra java binding a collection of maps to a prepared statement -


i using datastax' cassandra java driver. cassandra supports cql 2 only.

i have prepared insert statement needs accept list of maps.

this schema:

create type test.snap_guid (     l bigint,     h bigint );  create table test.t (     id   bigint,     snap list<frozen<snap_guid>>,     primary key ((id)) ) 

this prepared statement:

preparedstatement mysttmt = <client>.prepare("insert test.t (id, snap) values (?, ?)"); 

i know in order bind collections prepared statement need create collection, , bind it. cannot put collection brackets in prepared query. instance (for list of text):

arraylist<string> snaps = new arraylist<>(); snaps.add("aef34gf665"); // insert test.t (id, snap) values (?, ?) boundstatement bs = mysttmt.bind(12, snaps); 

my question is: how bind list of maps? how can create query next one?

insert test.t (id, snap) values (12, [{l:10,h:50}])  // know impossible create following prepared statement: insert test.t (id, snap) values (?, [{l:?,h:?}])  // list of maps has single bound variable... how??? insert test.t (id, snap) values (?, ?) 

  1. create tables:

    create type my_type ( user_id text, name text, age bigint );  create table my_table_with_set_of_udt ( my_key text primary key, my_types set<frozen <my_type>> );  create index on my_table_with_set_of_udt(my_types); 
  2. create mapping classes , beans

    @udt(keyspace = "my_ks", name = "my_type") public class mytype { @field(name = "user_id") private string userid;  @field(name = "name") private string name;  @field(name = "age") private int age;  // getters, setters & constructors // equals & hashcode required set }  @table(keyspace = "my_ks", name = "my_table_with_set_of_udt") public class mytablewithsetofudt {  @partitionkey @column(name = "my_key") private string mykey;  @column(name = "my_types") @frozenvalue // because of --> set<frozen <my_type>> private set<mytype> mytypes;  // getters, setters & constructors // equals & hashcode required set }  @bean public mapper<mytablewithsetofudt> mytablewithsetofudtmapper() { return new mappingmanager(cassandraclient.getsession()).mapper(mytablewithsetofudt.class); }  @bean public udtmapper<mytype> mytypemapper() { return new mappingmanager(cassandraclient.getsession()).udtmapper(mytype.class); } 
  3. create prepared statements, example: addupdatestatement = cassandraclient.getsession().prepare("update my_table_with_set_of_udt set my_types = my_types + ? my_key=?;"); deleteupdatestatement = cassandraclient.getsession().prepare("update my_table_with_set_of_udt set my_types = my_types - ? my_key=?;");

  4. bind parameters:

    mytype mytype = mytype(userid, name, age); udtvalue value = mytypemapper.toudt(mytype); cassandraclient.getsession().execute(addupdatestatement.bind(sets.newhashset(value), mykey)); 

    or

    cassandraclient.getsession().execute(deleteupdatestatement.bind(sets.newhashset(value), mykey)); 
  5. insert record table value 'my_key' (you can directly in cql)

  6. run code, can add/delete elements set updating table our udt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asynchronous - C# WinSCP .NET assembly: How to upload multiple files asynchronously -

aws api gateway - SerializationException in posting new Records via Dynamodb Proxy Service in API -

asp.net - Problems sending emails from forum -